Friday, September 4, 2009

Thank goodness for long weekends!

This has been a busy week & I haven't had the time to even think about making any cards, and the weekend's not looking good either! I'm hoping maybe I'll get around to it Sunday night as I still have another baby card to make. Now I just remembered that Monday is a holiday & I don't have to work! Yay! Ok, so maybe if I can't squeeze in a little craftiness Sunday, I've got Monday to be creative.

I did have to take a minute to mention a couple of goodies I found this week - happy browsing!

Don't forget Bev's weekly Simon Says Stamp giveaway - it's Tilda with bird cage. This is my favorite Tilda & I want it so bad I can taste it! So, although I'm giving you the link, how about staying away so I can win it?? Yeah, I figured that wouldn't work but it was worth a shot!

<<<<------Sem has a triple celebration going on & she's giving away 3 different blog candies with 3 ways to enter. Go check out her sparkly blog. Closes Sept 26.






Sue
is getting close to 5000 hits & when she does, she's going to be giving away this beautiful chocolate clutch ------->>>> While you're entering, see what other pretty things she's made!

Ida is celebrating her third blogoversary with 3 candies (seems to be a popular number on this post, doesn't it?). There are 3 ways to enter this one as well. Closes Sept 24 - and Oct 1.

Helen's just gone over 15,000 hits & is celebrating her 1st blogoversary. Go see the yumminess that is Helen's candy! Closes Sept 13.

Wowsa! Julie's giving away $125+ worth of goodies to celebrate going over 100 followers! Closes Sept 18.

Check out Vikki's surprise candy - she's giving sneak peeks over the next couple of weeks! Looks good so far :) And she's adding more goodies for every 50 comments. Closes Sept 30.

Danielle is giving away a Slice Starter Set, some top secret stuff from Shimmerz, & Prima stash - 6 total people can win (one Slice, 2 Shimmerz, 3 Prima = 6 if my math is right!). Closes Sept 14.

Tara appreciates long weekends too - and she's giving candy away to prove it! There's some K & Co goodies in there! Closes Sept 6.

Caroline is going on holiday & she's so excited that she has a Tilda up for grabs on her blog. Closes Sept 16.

Finally, and most importantly, Erin is asking all of us out here in blog land to help cheer up her young neighbor who's just been involved in a serious boating accident. She's asking for us to make cards for this young lady & is offering up some candy for those who do so. Even without the candy, it's definitely a good cause! You can get all the details here in her post.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm actually from VA, not WV ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget being crafty and creative--come to Joann's with us!
    ~Jenny~

    ReplyDelete