Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Phew! My blogs are back!!

Thank goodness - my followed blogs are back! Not that the blogs themselves disappeared but my "following list" vanished. I know I'm not the only one who was having problems with it, so hopefully everyone else got their lists back safe & sound too. Despite knowing that Blogger was aware of the problem, I was a little nervous that a blog or two would be missing but it looks like they're all there. Last night I was scrambling around trying to bookmark as many of my regular stops as I could remember but now it looks as if that wasn't necessary. Oh well, that just means I have a backup if it happens again!

A quick blog candy note..........

Tab is having 2 giveaways with Magnolia stamps, pretty papers, & embellishments. Be sure to spend a little time browsing her blog; she makes some pretty fantastic cards! Winners drawn Aug. 22.

Carly's blogoversary is coming up & she's celebrating with 2 giveaways too! 1 is the Magnolia Stamp Club kit from Summer 2008 & 1 is a handmade box full of images. Check out all the cute stuff she has on her blog. Closes Sept. 23.

1 comment:

  1. for future reference: next time blogger seems to hide the blogs you are following, you can click the link on the right side just below where you would normally see updates, that says VIEW IN GOOGLE READER, and all the blogs you follow will be there.

    This happens to me ALL THE TIME!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete