Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Launch of La-La Land Crafts

Irina at Everything Paper Crafts is officially launching her own stamp company: La-La Land Crafts! The official Launch Party is taking place in a couple of hours at Cranberry Hill Mercantile in Sunnyvale, California - tonight! If you're not close enough to to check out the stamps in person, La-La Land Crafts online store will be opening at 11pm PST &, for the first 24 hours, they are offering a storewide 10% discount. Since I'm on the east coast I don't think I'll be able to stay up until 2am (my time) for the unveiling but I'll be sure to check it out tomorrow. Irina's been giving sneak peeks on her La-La Land Crafts blog & it looks like they're going to have some really cute designs. You may be able to snag some blog candy by spreading the word about this new venture - there's a lovely assortment, including a couple of Magnolia stamps! Candy winner to be drawn tomorrow @ 10pm PST.

If you have a moment take a look at the blogs for each of the DT members - they have some real talent & it's no wonder they were chosen. I make my little cards & I'm completely happy with them until I see the things other people make - there are so many interesting techniques & creative people - they're on a whole other level........

No comments:

Post a Comment