Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sidebar wishes & blog candy dreams.....

I need to figure out how to set up a sidebar for blog candy - maybe then it won't look like all I do is blog about other people's blog candy!! When I'm a little more adept at blogging, I'm going to change the layout of my blog & a sidebar will definitely be on my list of requirements.

Anyway, just a quick note to tell you about Pauline's candy at Passion for Papercraft. She's just reached her 1 year Blogoversary & 20,000 hits too! It's a "must enter" for Penny Black fans - she's giving away a stamp set, stamped images, & more. While you're there be sure to check out some of her fabulous cards - this one is one of my favorites. (closes July 12)

Joanne at Stampin' Up! My Way is having a Copic candy giveaway to celebrate the 1st Northern Papercraft Retreat - if you're in the UK you might want to check it out - sounds like fun! (winner to be drawn July 31)

No comments:

Post a Comment