Monday, June 29, 2009

Computer Issues............

I was doing better with my posts in the month of June & then the computer problems started. First it was issues with the computer not wanting to stay connected to the internet & now it rarely wants to connect period. Hopefully my computer guy (i.e. Dad) will take a look at it soon & tell me that it will be a simple fix. All I have to do is get myself in gear & walk next door with my laptop but it just hasn't happened yet.....LOL. That's kind of sad, isn't it? Maybe I'll do that this evening.

My shopping weekend is rapidly approaching & I've been trying to track down more stores that I "need" to go to while in Columbus. So far we're planning to hit Michael's, JoAnn's, Archivers, Hobby Lobby, Dick Blick, & Scrapbook Groupies. I didn't account for stores being closed or closing early) for the holiday so we'll have to see if we can work them all in. Trina requested going to a TJ Maxx or Marshall's & I'll make sure we get to 1, if not both, of those since she's nice enough to accompany me on my whirlwind trip!

Depending on what time we arrive Friday night we may just grab a slice of cheesecake & hang out in our hotel room, or we may try to get to a couple of stores that night & save the cheesecake for Saturday night. I've been wanting to see the movie The Proposal so there's a good chance that might be our Saturday evening entertainment. Basically you could say that we'll be somewhat playing it by ear. I'm hoping we get to do everything we planned but I'm just looking forward to having a weekend where I don't have to do anything!!

One more quick thing before I go.....Abby has blog candy to celebrate becoming a member of The Next Level design team. Her candy is open until midnight (EST) July 5. She makes some beautiful things so be sure to check out her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment