Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Magazines or Storage Units??

I am a member of My Points which is a site that sends you emails to read, surveys, etc., you get points for visiting the websites in the emails, answering the surveys and then you can redeem your points for cool stuff. Usually I redeem mine for Barnes & Noble gift cards but I've decided to go outside the box this time. I've been debating between a $50 Magazines.com gift code or an $50 Amazon.com gift code. If I go with Magazines.com I'll be using the code for a couple of craft magazines I've had my eye on for a while. On the other hand, Amazon.com has some storage units that would be fabulous for all my craft supplies. Decisions, decisions......

In the end I decided to go with the Magazines.com gift code since my craft room isn't ready yet & the storage units would just be sitting around the house taking up space. Instead I'm going to subscribe to PaperCrafts and CardMaker. That way I'll (hopefully) have some ideas to try out when my craft room is ready! Makes sense, right? Even after purchasing those two I still have money left on the code so I'll have to decide if I want another magazine or cash - great, another decision! Can anyone think of an awesome magazine I should use the rest of my $$$ on??

By the way, if you're interested in signing up for MyPoints, check out their website at MyPoints.com & sign up! Or you can email me at auntyjan(at)hotmail(dot)com & I can send you right to the sign up link - I'll get some more points for referring you if you do that, but no hard feelings if you just sign yourself up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment