Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fabulous blog candy to sign up for!




I just wanted to take a minute to tell you about some fabulous blog candy from a couple of blogs I follow. Carly at Carlz Cards is celebrating 30,000 hits by giving away this beautiful assortment of stamps, papers, & embellishments. Check out the fantastic cards she makes - you'll be glad you did! It's really a beautiful blog - I love the embroidered/embellished look of her blog set-up.

After you sign up for Carly's blog candy head over to Debbie's blog, Passion For Crafts, & sign up for her blog candy! I must say that Debbie has both one of the "awesomest" (is that a word??) blogs & the best giveaways I've seen in a while. I absolutely love the clarity of pictures of the cards she makes. Plus she's got skills with Copics! In fact, I think it was on her blog that I first heard of Copic markers (have yet to get my hands on any but I can't wait to try them out!). Take a look at this card she made for a recent Penny Black card challenge - I don't think there's anyone who wouldn't love to receive something so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment