Thursday, January 6, 2011

Over a year?! That's awful!

I just happened to pull up my blog today to tell you about an awesome new blog I found. And I see that it's been over a year since I posted here. Awful! Not that I've ever been a good blogger, but it's pretty bad that I posted on here to let you know that I'm still breathing & then backed it up with....well....nothing. My plan really is to do lots better - doing challenges helps me with inspiration & then gives me something to post, so I'll have to get into some kind of routine. Then maybe I'll actually make some cards, rather than just thinking about it!

Anyway, I found Paulina's blog Pretty Pink Posh through the Papertrey Ink forum. She's giving away a $40 gift certificate & you can choose from a list of seven places to buy your goodies! Not only is this a completely awesome giveaway, but her blog is completely awesome as well -- her cards are so cute! Paulina's got a new follower as of today! So, I hope you'll take some time to click on the link below & check out her blog. Come back here soon too! I will have some cards to post soon! (As soon as I find the charger for my camera battery.......It's always something with me)

Pretty Pink Posh Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment